Just to update my blog plus weird pose hehehehe
In celebration of Paperback’d reaching 500 followers (thank you all so much!) I’m giving away one signed copy of Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by YA author Marissa Meyer - plus a bundle of other Lunar Chronicles goodies!
- Must be following paperbackd. (This giveaway is a thank you to my followers but new followers are also more than welcome to enter!)
- Reblog or like to enter! You can enter as many times as you like.
- Contest is open WORLDWIDE and ends on June 1st.
- Winner will be selected using a random number generator. Please keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win.
- I will announce & contact the winner on June 1st; after that, you have 5 days to respond. If after 5 days the winner hasn’t replied, I’ll chose another winner.
I’ll also be hosting a few smaller giveaways in the next couple of months, which I’ll be announcing soon.
opening the fridge for the first time after someone went grocery shopping
ALL of this. Encourage people to try new words, to mess them up, to experiment with vocabulary, to learn complicated adjectives and verbs and nouns, because words are fun.
Also, don’t be a jerk.
AMEN SISTAH. PREACh
So politely tell them they mispronounced a word so they don’t humiliate themselves in public.
TAG, you're it. The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to the ten nicest people on Tumblr. :)
Haven’t received messages like this for a while. Awww :’> Thank ate Jana! :*
1. The length of my hair today is the longest hair length I ever had in my whole life. (Used to live by with Shoulder-Length Hair.)
2. I support Golden State Warriors only because Stephen Curry is there. :))
3. I used to attend ballet classes when I was in preschool until Grade 6? :))
4. I want to experience being high. (Weeds and the like.)
5. I want to have a tattoo in the future. (ikr?)
6. I prefer Mountain dew over Coke~~~
7. I would like to be a video game designer in the future. (I think that’s why I want to study the course Computer Science?)
8. Shocking it is, I’m my block’s assistant block head.
9. I am a book lover.